Quintessential family home with modern updates to meet your living needs.
Warmth is evoked from the moment you step onto the elevated, front verandah.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and meals, the kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining by the pool and space to play in the rear gardens
– All four bedrooms to the front of the home, exuding character with; high ceilings, Jarrah floors, a decorative fireplace and stained glass windows
– Updated bathrooms plus a separate laundry
– For your comfort year-round, there’s evaporative air conditioning, plus there’s a heater in the living room for toasty winter nights
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: 7 months and to be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, from rear lane
– 120m walk to Bayswater Primary School and 160m to St Columba’s School Bayswater
– 300m to the King William Street café, bar and retail precinct
– Approx. 11km to Perth Airport
– Reach work in the City in just over 6.5km and get there via Bayswater Train Station, 500m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- High ceilings