29 Jacobsen Way, Thornlie WA 6108
Enjoy updated living from the inside and out.
The household budget will also appreciate the 6.6kW solar PV system.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sunken lounge gives depth and definition to the living zone
– Updated kitchen of stone benches, induction cooking and equipped with a dishwasher
– Backyard with the lot; space for outdoor dining, living and play
– The separate laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has outside access
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living room and main bedroom, plus evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Powered workshop out back
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single, enclosed carport plus driveway parking and rear access
– 750m to Thornlie Nature Trail
– 600m walk to Thornlie Primary School and approx. 2.4km to Thornlie Senior High School
– Local retail convenience at Thornlie Square Shopping Centre is 1.1km away
– Reach Thornlie Station within 2.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning