29 Eglinton Crescent, Hamersley WA 6022
Live big on Eglinton Crescent.
You will enjoy living by versatile design, with multiple living zones and huge outdoor entertaining space.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– The growing household will appreciate the choices for living, playing and studying
– The updated kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Entertain in your sprawling alfresco among the rear gardens
– Laundry provides additional storage space and has outdoor access
– Split system air conditioning to the living zones and main bedroom
– Tinker or create in the powered workshop
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport and dual access driveway
– 1.3km to retail and entertainment at Warwick Grove, including Grand Cinemas Warwick
– Enjoy the park on your Street or head to Carine Regional Open Space in 1km
– 1km to Glendale Primary School, approx. 3km Carine Senior High School and 2.5km Warwick Senior High School,
– Proximity to Beach Road for access to the Coast, reach West Coase Drive in just over 5km
– Approx.1.2km to Warwick Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living