Enjoy the Simper things in life.
You will appreciate Wembley convenience and generous, outdoor zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front home with exclusive use of the lawn area
– Cooling air conditioning unit to the living and dining zone
– Enjoy alfresco living and dining out back
– Built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom
– Convenient separate toilet, adjacent to the laundry room
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Within 600om of the Wembley locals; Monsterella Pizza, MUMMUCC and The Wembley Hotel
– 400m Walk to Wembley Primary School and just over 3km to Shenton College
– Reach RAC Arena within 5km, with Cambridge Street bus routes to get you there
– Approx. 1.8km to St John Of God Subiaco Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…