Location, space and liveability
Well situated within this sought after complex, this ground floor unit has all you need; from the spacious courtyard to the prime location.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Two spacious bedrooms with wardrobes
– Spacious combined bathroom/laundry
– Private, paved courtyard with an abundance of space
– Kitchen with gas cooking and built-in shelving
– Open plan living which flows through to the courtyard
– Great storage via the sleek cabinetry
– Sheltered car bay
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Allocated, covered car space
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, following a viewing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….