275 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco WA 6008
Fancy some space in central Subi?
275 Churchill gives a nod to character and comfort, with options for living, inside and out.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Cosy front living room upon entry, leading into the huge open plan dining
– The independent household will appreciate the additional option for dining in the front courtyard, with leafy surrounds
– Entertainer’s kitchen, with stylish cabinetry and splashback, added bonus of a dishwasher
– All bedrooms with built-in-robes and split system air conditioning
– Huge master boasting balcony access and an ensuite
– Separate laundry downstairs, plus a WC for guests
– Storeroom to the rear, for any bulkier items
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking
– The vibrant cafe and bar scene at Rokeby Road is less than 300m away
– Walk to Subiaco Square retail (home to Woolworths, Coles and Target), and Subiaco Train Station within 700m
– Subiaco Primary School, and Bob Hawke College are both within 800m
– 850m to St John of God Subiaco
– 1km to the tranquility of Kings Park
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…