Character on Cornwall
Charming Cornwall character, where timber accents and high ceilings evoke a sense of grandeur, that is complimented by the proportions of each room.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features throughout of Jarrah floors and high ceilings
– Kitchen with leafy vistas and timber bench-tops
– Formal dining and open plan living area with air-conditioning
– Three spacious bedrooms, the main including a wardrobe
– Funky bathroom with retro tones and a tub
– Separate laundry and toilet
– Large rear yard, providing plenty of space to potter or play
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus driveway space for a second vehicle in tandem
– 650m walk to Burswood Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops within 100m
– Approx. 1km to some of Perth’s best dining and entertainment at Crown
– Convenient access to Great Eastern Hwy and the Graham Farmer Freeway
– Minutes from Ascot Racecourse
– Catch a game at Optus Stadium; less than 3km away
– Close proximity to Perth CBD, Victoria Park Cafe Strip and the River Foreshore
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished floorboards