Tropical gardens welcome you home at this ground floor residence.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Complex positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Ground floor home with versatile front and rear entry
– Bright, open plan living with air conditioning
– Relax on your front porch among the lush green surrounds
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
– Robes to both bedrooms
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Covered car bay for one vehicle, near your front door
– Approx. 5km to the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 1.1km walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop nearby on Harborne Street
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
Check out the virtual tour, then it is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….