26 Windich Place, Leederville WA 6007
Spread over two levels, with tranquil, leafy aspects, you will appreciate the comfort of accommodation and connection to nature 26 Windich Place offers.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great use of space with living zone downstairs, and all bedrooms upstairs
– Brand new carpets being put in
– Modern kitchen with optimal storage and view to the quaint courtyard, with dishwasher cavity
– Separate laundry with W/C downstairs to service guests
– Air-conditioning to living zone for year round comfort
– Huge master bedroom with plenty of natural light
– Easy care, partly covered courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: 8 months
Parking: Two car bays
– Just a short stroll to Oxford Street, where a plethora of cafes and restaurants awaits
– Approx. 3.5km to Perth City with endless dining, shopping and entertainment options
– High frequency bus routes on Oxford Street to take you into the city
– Super convenient freeway access close by via Vincent Street
– Walking distance to the picturesque Lake Monger
– Sport fanatics will enjoy the proximity to Leederville Cricket Club, and Leederville Tennis Club
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…