26 Solomon Street, Palmyra WA 6157
Quintessential family home with modern updates to meet your living needs.
Warmth is evoked from the moment you step onto the wrap-around verandah until you reach the utopian rear yard.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and meals, with a scullery tucked behind the kitchen to make entertaining a breeze
– Bi-fold doors open to the alfresco, extending to an idyllic backyard of green lawns, tranquil gardens and a sparkling pool
– All four bedrooms to the front of the home, exuding character with; high ceilings, Jarrah floors, a decorative fireplace and stained glass windows
– Main bedroom with a walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite, featuring a dual head shower
– Updated family bathroom plus separate toilet to service the secondary bedrooms and guests, there’s even a clawfoot bathtub for you to unwind in
– There’s a separate laundry come mud room, with side access to the backyard
– Storage throughout the home is optimised via the high ceilings
– For your comfort year-round, there’s ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in the home, plus there’s a cast iron wood heater in the living room for toasty winter nights
– Bonus studio behind the garage, perfect for working (or playing) from home
– Solar panels to help with the utilities, including the pool heater
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking to both sides of the house
– Charming streetscape, with Geo Thompson Park a block away
– Approx. 800m to Marmion Street for retail and cafes
– Make the most of being neighbours with East Fremantle; the Bowls Club is just over 1300m away and you’ll be at Sweetwater Rooftop Bar in 2km
– Walk to Royal Fremantle Golf Club in approx. 1500m
– Hawaiian’s Melville shopping hub can be reached with 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Bore Reticulation
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport