25 Canterbury Terrace, East Victoria Park WA 6101
Character on Canterbury
Cottage-style features welcome you home to this 1920’s charmer.
Walking distance to the café precinct of East Victoria Park.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features of high ceilings and decorative cornices
– Air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Country-style kitchen with optimal bench space and storage
– Separate lounge room with decorative fireplace
– Versatile sunroom out the back for your enjoyment
– Separate laundry
– Enjoy watching the world go by on your front verandah
– Paved patio extends to the huge yard, great for entertaining
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Street parking
– Take a stroll down the end of your street to Albany Highway, with an abundance of cafes and restaurant’s to choose from
– 250m to the nearest bus stop, and 1.5km to Carlisle Train Station for an easy commute
– East Victoria Primary School within proximity
– Students will appreciate the short commute to Curtin University – just under 3km away
– Approx 5km to the City with endless options for dining and entertainment
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport