25/237 Cambridge Street, Wembley WA 6014
Easy Living, Convenient Location
This top floor unit provides a resort-style outlook, whilst still being superbly located just walking distance from urban conveniences.
Offered furnished (apart from the fridge), this is the definition of easy living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sleek kitchen with an additional island which can be used as a breakfast bar or for additional bench space
– Split system to living area and fan to the main bedroom
– Spend your Summer relaxing next to the complex pool
– Added privacy of being located at the end of the top floor
– Windows provide a lush tropical green aspect
– Timber decking to balcony
– Bathroom with laundry nook complete with washer and dryer
– Built in robes in both bedrooms
Parking: One parking space
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Furnished – minus the fridge freezer
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– Just 900m to Subiaco Train Station or alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD and City Beach are within 150m of the complex
– 750m to Wembley IGA which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– Explore some of Cambridge Street’s trendy restaurants, cafes and bars
– Plenty of shopping options just walking distance away in Subiaco
– 400m to St John of God Subiaco Hospital
– Minutes from Perth CBD and the picturesque City Beach
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…