24 Silkwood Street, Southern River WA 6110
Something special awaits at Boardwalk Estate.
You’ll enjoy living by grand design, with multiple living zones and luxury finishes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Impressive entry leads to the main bedroom suite, then the formal living and dining room
– Spacious open plan living and meals, the kitchen has gas cooking and is equipped with a dishwasher
– Versatile living is encouraged with a third living/activity zone, which can be closed-off
– Enjoy alfresco dining among the lush green gardens
– Both bathrooms with a tub, for your relaxation
– If you’re working from home, there’s an office adjacent to the entry foyer
– Separate hallway for the secondary bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Ducted evaporative air con throughout with zone control
– More convenience with shopper’s entry from the garage and a laundry with side access
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– Stroll to The Boardwalk parklands and lake in just over 400m
– Retail options are approx. 500m away, starting with Southern River Shopping Centre and then Bunnings Harrisdale across Ranford Road
– 800m walk to Bletchley Park Primary School and approx. 1.1km to Providence Christian College
– Proximity to Ranford Road for direct access to the Freeway entries and Murdoch Train Station, approx. 10km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Formal dining