Sitting pretty on Swan Street, near the greens of The Western Australian Golf Club.
You will enjoy living by versatile design, with multiple outdoor spaces.
Why you will love living HERE:
– White picket fences enclose the front gardens and welcome you home
– Versatile living, meals and working from home spaces, separated by the staircase
– The sophisticated kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your rear courtyard, with café blinds for added comfort
– Sleeping zone is upstairs, serviced by an updated bathroom
– Laundry with courtyard access, plus an extra WC, convenient for guests
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the lounge and back bedroom, plus, cooling system to the main bedroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– 500m walk to The Western Australian Golf Club
– 1.9km to Yokine Primary School
– Within 4km of Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus
– Within 2.5km of local retail at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Just over 7km of Perth city and there’s buses on Flinders Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…