Enjoy versatile living spaces and the nearby retail convenience at Riverton Shopping Centre.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front lounge room and separate meals/living zone
– The practical kitchen has optimal bench space, plus gas cooking
– Laundry tucked away from the kitchen, with outside access
– Enjoy low-maintenance outdoor living in your rear courtyard
– Light and bright feel throughout, with plenty of natural light
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zones
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking for two cars
– Within 1km of retain convenience at Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, including Woolworths, Big W, and The Riverton Bar and Grill..to name a few
– Alternatively, Coles Riverton is an easy 750m down the road
– Nature lovers will appreciate the proximity to Canning River and Bicentennial Adenia Park
– Walk to Parkwood Primary School in approx. 1km and Lynwood Senior High School, within 1.6km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category