You’ll love coming home to Mitford, boasting space and style with fresh updates throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Recently refreshed kitchen, with ample bench/cupboard space
– The independent household will appreciate two living zones
– Split system air conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Built-in robes to all four bedrooms
– Leafy and tranquil backyard for your enjoyment
– Storage shed in the backyard for any bulkier items
– Gated driveway and front lawn
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, with additional driveway parking
– Enjoy an array of dining and shopping options at Swanbourne Village, just under 1km from your front door
– Enjoy beach days at the stunning Swanbourne beach, approx. 2km away
– The iconic Shorehouse is just 2km walk away
– Proximity to Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, and Methodist Ladies’ College
– Swanbourne Station conveniently located within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water