23 Mitford Street, Swanbourne, WA, 6010
You’ll love coming home to Mitford, boasting space and style with fresh updates throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Recently refreshed kitchen, with ample bench/cupboard space
– Feel fresh in the renovated bathrooms
– The household will appreciate two living zones; both with split system air conditioning
– Built-in robes to all four bedrooms
– Leafy and tranquil backyard for your enjoyment, plus a bonus storage shed
– Gated driveway and front lawn, perfect for little ones.
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, with additional driveway parking
– A fabulous array of dining and shopping options at Swanbourne Village, just under 1km from your front door
– Enjoy going for a dip along at the stunning Swanbourne beach, approx. 2km away
– The iconic Shorehouse is within a 2km walk away
– Proximity to Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, and Methodist Ladies’ College just to name a few
– Swanbourne Station conveniently located within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water