Home at last
Epitomising family living, with multiple zones to accommodate the entire household.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Versatile front theatre room or home office
– The practical kitchen is equipped with with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Robes to all bedrooms
– Comfort promoted with ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Enjoy alfresco dining among the low maintenance gardens
– The household budget will appreciate the solar power system
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage with Shopper’s access, plus driveway parking
– 650m to local retail at Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre, including, Coles, Snap Fitness and Dome
– Banksia Grove Primary School is 900m away, Joseph Banks Secondary College is 1.4km away and 2.3km toTapping Primary School
– Just over 4km to Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
– Proximity to Joondalup Drive, reach HBF Arena and Joondalup commercial centre within 7km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport