23/54 Pollard Street, Glendalough WA 6016
This well maintained, first floor unit is offering the ultimate lifestyle for someone who wants to be close to all the action.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Positioned on the first floor of a quiet complex
– Practical kitchen with a double bowl sink and optimal storage space
– Generously size bedrooms; the main with a built-in-robe and ceiling fan
– Dining/lounge flows through to private balcony – perfect for enteraining
– Upgraded bathroom with combined shower/bath
– Laundry provisions within the unit
– Water usage included
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated parking bay, plus street parking for visitors
– Less than 6km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 550m walk to Glendalough Train Station for an easy commute
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 700m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….