Place to call home
Enjoy the quiet of your cul-de-sac home and the retail conveniences on Highclere Boulevard.
Fresh painting throughout and solar panels to help with the household budget, are just some of the reasons you’ll want this place to be home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living with a practical kitchen adjacent to the meals zone
– Three bedrooms running off the hallway, serviced by a family bathroom with a tub
– Sprawling patio area is paved and ready for you to set-up for outdoor dinning
– A rear gate leads to a second section of backyard, with versatile use for storage or veggie gardens
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living room and main bedroom
– Plenty of storage options within the laundry and the entry hall plus the two garden sheds
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, plus driveway parking
– Adjacent to the walkway to Highclere Boulevard, access Highclere Fish ‘N’ Chips, Banksia Mini Mart and John Maloney Park
– 650m walk to Rawlinson Primary School
– Within 1.5km of Alexander Heights Shopping Centre or for something more, approx. 2.6km to Kingsway Shopping Centre
– Just over 2km to Marangaroo Golf Course
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport