Better on Bronte
Welcome home to Verge Apartments.
This contemporary residence has been designed to promote easy, city living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space, with open plan living extends to the generous balcony
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, intuitive cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances and induction cook top
– Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes and two bathrooms to service each room
– Separate laundry, that comes with a clothes dryer
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone and bedrooms
– Internal storeroom, could double as an office for those working from home
– Security intercom to welcome your guests
– Lifestyle amenities of gymnasium, secure bicycle storage (for residents and your visitors) and a dedicated car wash bay
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
– Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
– Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
– Simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
– Students will love the short commute to The University of Western Australia, and Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…