21A Cooper Street, Nedlands WA 6009
Big on living and with the best of Broadway at your doorstep.
Warm character features welcome you home, with outdoor space to create.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious layout, with separate dining/living for harmonious living
– Neutral coloring throughout, making styling a breeze
– Air-conditioning to the bedrooms for year-round comfort
– The practical kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Feature staircase to separate the living and sleeping zones
– All bedrooms with robes, the main with an ensuite
– Play or create in the spacious backyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: 6 months
Parking: Driveway parking
– Enjoy the array of eateries/boutiques along Broadway, just 120m from your front door
– Stirling Highway within 250m, taking you to straight to the City or the beach
– Proximity to Kings Park and the Swan River, with stunning walking trails
– One street away from the University of Western Australia
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…