Home to impress
Impressive by design and space.
Enjoy living with proximity to the Coast and retail convenience.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Private driveway to your residence at the rear
– Enjoy alfresco dining among tropical gardens
– The practical kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to living zone and main bedroom
– Appreciate the storage provisions throughout; with robes to all bedrooms, linen cupboard, laundry cabinetry and a garden shed
– The separate laundry is conveniently, adjacent to the kitchen
Pets: Cats or small dogs may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– Within 1500m of St Dominic’s Primary School and Newborough Primary School and approx. 3.7km to Churchlands Senior High School
– Unwind with friends at St Brigid Bar or The Corner Dairy, both within 700m
– Experience local retail and restaurants at Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Westfield Innaloo, in approx. 2.2km
– Just over 3km to swims at Scarborough Beach
– Convenient Freeway access via Cedric Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Doubleview is a Perth suburb that sits 12km north west of the city centre, close to the coast. It is within the City of Stirling, and there is easy access…