21 Kanimbla Road, Nedlands WA 6009
Unwind in Nedlands character, a stone’s throw from the action of Hampden Road.
You will appreciate fresh updates throughout, and plenty of space.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features include high ceilings and jarrah flooring
– Spacious bedrooms with plenty of natural light
– Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, equipped a dishwasher
– Separate laundry, with WC
– Unwind in your huge backyard with leafy surrounds
– Shed to the rear, for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking for two cars
– Take a 250m stroll to Hamptden Road, home to Felix & Co. Specialty Coffee, The Hampden Hotel, and Dome Cafe, to name a few
– The University of Western Australia is 650m away
– Hollywood Private Hospital, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, and Perth Children’s hospital are at the end of your street
– Approx. 5.3km to Perth City, with endless options for dining, entertainment and shopping
– Multiple bus stops along Hampdens Road and Stirling Highway for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…