21/954 Albany Highway, East Victoria Park WA 6101
The perks of living on the Albany Highway café strip with quiet of residing in a top floor apartment.
You’ll appreciate the living space that keeps giving via the oversized balcony and you’ll love approaching your front door with glimpses of the city skyline.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Super practical kitchen that overlooks the open plan meals/living, packed with cabinet space and comes with a dishwasher
– Sprawling balcony wraps around the living and master bedroom, providing another entertaining or dining zone
– To promote independent living the bedrooms are separated at each end of the apartment, both serviced by a bathroom (ensuite to master)
– European laundry adjacent to the main bathroom, comes with a clothes dryer
– Storeroom, located on level 2
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one, plus visitor parking bays and street parking for guest
– Step outside and stroll to some Vic Park faves- Franklins, The Balmoral or simply grab a coffee across the road
– Just over 3km to Curtin University
– High frequency bus routes on Albany Highway and Shepperton Road will take you to the city within 6km or catch the train, Oats Street Station is 1km away
– Enjoy the events at Optus Stadium, approx. 4.5km away
– FiFos- lock and leave and head to the airport within 10km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Open plan living