Come home to your low maintenance abode, nestled between leafy Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Top floor positioning, with the added privacy of being an end unit
– Neutral tones throughout to make for easy styling
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
– Enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony
– Ensuite bathroom with mirrored shaving cabinet
– Equipped shared laundry in complex
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Nature lovers will enjoy being nestled between Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger reserve
– Start your day off with a coffee at one of the many cafes along Herdsman Parade
– Enjoy being in close proximity to delicious eateries, with Monsterella just 650m away
– Easy access to the Freeway via Powis Street
– Take a quick trip to your neighbors Mt Hawthorn, Wembley, and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…