20A Cook Street, Crawley WA 6009
Cook to perfection
You will love living in this meticulously designed, spacious townhouse, in one of Perth’s more sought-after suburbs.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sprawling open plan living with access to your private courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining
– Leafy outdoor zones and an abundance of natural light evoke a sense of calm throughout
– Kitchen offering plenty of room to move, island benchtop, gas cooking and stainless steel appliance – including dishwasher
– Bathrooms with separate WC’s to service both upstairs and down
– At the top of the stairs you will find a versatile living zone – ideal for a home office or study nook
– Laundry with outdoor access and ample storage via the overhead shelving and linen cupboard
– Air conditioning throughout to get you through the seasons
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– Plenty of public transport options within walking distance from your door
– Approx. 200m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River, just 750m away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living