2 Marchants Street, Landsdale WA 6065
Epitomising family living, with all the essentials and then some.
Positioned opposite one of the neighbourhood’s many parks on a quiet, end road.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Sprawling open plan kitchen, meals and living zone
– Chef’s kitchen- with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar looking towards the rear alfresco
– Cosy, separate theatre room just off the entry hallway
– Separate bedroom wing- three secondary bedrooms at the front of the home, all with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with tub, plus there is a separate toilet to accommodate the secondary rooms
– Indulgent master suite, with double vanity and separate toilet to the ensuite
– Bonus office or teenager’s study zone, off the bedroom hallway
– Comfort promoted all year round with ducted air conditioning throughout
– Entertainer’s alfresco with enough lawn for garden games though not too much to maintain
– Garden shed to the rear yard
– Reticulated gardens
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock-up garage & driveway parking
– Under 2km to Landsdale Forum Shopping Centre
– Plethora of local primary schools and parks within easy reach
– Approx. 18km to Perth City via Alexander Drive
– Direct paths to the Swan Valley for weekend adventures
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Formal lounge