2 Dodd Street, Wembley WA 6014
Nestled just footsteps from the picturesque Lake Monger Reserve and walking distance to schools, shops and public transport, 2 Dodd Street is situated in the most convenient of locations.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen/meals area
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking
– Separate lounge, ideal for the independent household
– Master bedroom features mirrored built in robes
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
– Spacious front and rear yard; perfect for entertaining family and friends
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Carport for two cars
– Lake Monger Reserve is just footsteps away
– Super convenience Freeway access via Powis Street just 1km away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Leederville and Wembley for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Approx. 500m to Glendalough IGA, pharmacy and news agency
– 1.5km to Glendalough Train Station or alternatively a bus stop en route to Perth CBD is just 350m away
– Walking distance to the local primary schools
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…