Feel the vibrancy of Leederville.
You’ll appreciate space and comfort throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and dining, the central kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living
– All bedrooms and both bathrooms are upstairs
– For your comfort there is reverse cycle air conditioning to the meals area and bedrooms
– Laundry adjacent to the kitchen and there is a third toilet here, convenient for guest use
– Separate storeroom within the courtyard
Pets: Pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Parking: Double garage
– Approx.100m walk to some local institutions; Three Sisters, Pappagallo and The Re Store, to name a few
– Leederville Train Station is just over 900m away
– Within 3.5km of Perth City
– Walking distance to Luna Cinemas and the Oxford Street restaurant and retail strip, 550m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…