2/85 Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009
This spacious townhouse, positioned on an elevated block, offers the ultimate convenience of being just a short stroll away from UWA, multiple bus routes and plenty of shops and eateries on Broadway.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious kitchen featuring electric cooking, plenty of room to move and a tranquil leafy outlook
– Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, easy to keep tiles and positioned on the ground floor
– One bedroom with ensuite and the other with semi-ensuite
– Third bedroom featuring built-in shelving and desk, which could also be set up as a home office; the choice is yours
– Large, sunny living area with adjoining balcony boasting magnificent views over Nedlands, through to Kings Park and Perth City
– Third WC to service upstairs
– Ample storage inside and outside
– Low maintenance and private courtyard, ideal for entertaining family and friends
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room
Parking: Uncovered parking for one.
Pets: Not permitted.
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– Constant flow of buses to Claremont, Leederville and Perth right outside
– Approx 200m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– 1.5km to plenty of nature walks through Kings Park
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…