Feel the charm of your street front terrace at Rosalie Gardens.
You will appreciate the versatile living space and a choice for outdoor enjoyment.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Pleasing entry from your front garden courtyard
– Tiered living space, set-up to suit your household as lounge/office/activity
– Separate kitchen and meals zone, with access to a second, quaint courtyard and clothes drying area
– To make for an easy move, the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and microwave
– Upstairs you’ll find all bedrooms; the main with a walk-in robe and your own balcony of leafy vistas
– Updated bathroom, with a tub to boot
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning and shutters to the main bedroom plus ceiling fans to two of the bedrooms
– The laundry comes with a washing machine and clothes dryer and there’s a ground level powder room, convenient for guest use
– Single carport with gate access to front courtyard
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single carport plus street parking permit, through City Of Subiaco
– Opposite Rosalie Park, Rosalie Primary School and Onslow Park Tennis Club
– Just over 400m to access Kings Park
– Cafes, bakeries and restaurants are within walking distance on Onslow Road, Petite Mort is 550m away
– Take the back roads to your neighbour, Subiaco; reaching Rokeby Road in just over 1km
– Within 4km of Perth CBD, with quick access to Thomas Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport