2/336 Hector Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Home on Hector
Enjoy central conveniences and homely comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate the quiet that comes with being set back from the street and within a boutique group of homes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy outdoor living in the garden alfresco
– The practical kitchen is equipped with gas cooking
– Bathroom comes with a tub, for your relaxation
– Separate laundry and convenient, separate w/c
– Storeroom in the courtyard
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Neutral colouring throughout, making styling a breeze
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus additional driveway parking
– Within 6km of the City
– Free flowing buses within proximity on Wanneroo Rd
– Approx. 600m walk to the iconic Marco’s Pizza and surrounding eateries
– 550m to Tuart College and just over 3km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley
– Within 1km of Flinders Square and Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….