2/31 South Perth Esplanade, South Perth WA 6151
Hollywood meets South Perth in this flawlessly designed and furnished apartment.
Panoramic views of the city skyline over the Swan River are yours for the taking.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enter like a VIP with the elevator opening directly into your apartment
– Dressed to the nines with high-end quality furniture for an easy move
– Entertainers will love the formal dining room, plus the spacious balcony with Perth’s most sought-after views
– Kitchen with optimal storage and bench space, includes a dishwasher
– The independent household will appreciate three separate balconies, and the second lounge/study – perfect for a working from home set-up
– Main bedroom suite with walk-in-robe and a sunroom to retreat to
– Three bathrooms to accommodate each bedroom
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure, covered car bays
– Take advantage of living on one of Perth’s most iconic eatery strips; featuring Rambla on Swan, Miss Chows, and Coco’s – to name a few
– Mends Street Jetty just 500m away, taking you straight into Perth City
– Have a picnic or a stroll along the South Perth Foreshore located on your street, famous for its strEATS festival throughout the warmer months
– Super convenient access to Kwinana/Mitchell Freeway via Mill Point Road, approximately 600m away
– The Good Grocer, and South Perth Fresh IGA is a couple of blocks away
– Bus stops less than 450m away on Mill Point Road to make for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…