2/29 Marchamley Street, Carlisle WA 6101
This immaculate villa is nestled in a quiet complex of three.
Enjoy an easy lifestyle, living a short stroll to restaurants, public transport and parks.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage and gas cooking
– Open plan dining to make for easy entertaining
– Separate front lounge room, to accommodate the whole household
– Fully enclosed, spacious, low maintenance courtyard
– Separate laundry with access to outside
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking
– Less than 200m to a bus stop en route to Perth CBD, alternatively Carlisle Train Station is 1.3km away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour, Victoria Park, for the vibrant bar and cafe scene just 2km away
– Minutes to the local Primary School’s, Early Learning Centers and Carlisle TAFE
– 300m to Orrong Road which provides super convenient access to the Freeway and various main Highways
– A short 250m stroll to Fletcher Park and Perth Cricket Club
– Approx. 2km to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge