2/28 Kimberley Street, West Leederville WA 6007
Enjoy modern living in your low maintenance townhouse.
Situated in sought after West Leederville, with all the action at your fingertips.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sense of space with open plan living/dining flowing out the courtyard
– Great sized kitchen, with optimal storage/bench space and a dishwasher
– Bedrooms conveniently upstairs away from the living zone, ideal for the independent household
– Built-in-robes to all bedrooms, ensuite to the master
– Ducted air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Extra WC downstairs to service guests
– Separate laundry with direct access to outside
– Paved, private courtyard to unwind in
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage for parking
– Take a few short steps and find yourself surrounded with shopping and trendy cafes on Cambridge Street
– Bus stops along Cambridge Street for an easy commute
– Less than 200m to Coles
– Approx. 300m to West Leederville Train Station, just two short stops from Perth CBD
– Just 700m to St John of God Hospital
– Take a quick visit to your neighbor Leederville, for its vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Walking distance to the picturesque Lake Monger
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…