2/27 Jugan Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
State of living
Enjoy contemporary living and the lifestyle of Mount Hawthorn.
You will appreciate apartment comforts with the independence of a street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor, with private entry options from the front courtyard
– Indulgent specification- kitchen with stone benches, intuitive cabinetry and quality appliances, including gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your spacious courtyard
– Both bedrooms with large, mirrored, built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom to the main bedroom
– For your comfort there is split system air conditioning to the living and main bedroom
– European laundry in the hallway, comes equipped with a clothes dryer
– Enclosed storeroom positioned adjacent to your car bay
– Intercom to welcome guests
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Stroll to the buzzing Mount Hawthorn retail, café and bar precinct on Scarborough Beach Road in approx. 1.4km
– Reach Perth CBD within 6km
– Direct freeway access via Brady Street
– Approx. 500m to Glendalough Train Station
– Enjoy weekend walks at Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake Reserve, entries to both are within 2km of home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Toilet
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…