Neat and easy living, set back from the street for a sense of privacy and quiet.
You’ll enjoy the choices for outdoor living and the low maintenance gardens.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Freshly painted throughout, giving a brand new feel
– Kitchen boasting ample storage and bench space, plus a breakfast bar to provide alternative dining options
– Master bedroom boasting semi-ensuite and walk-in robe, built-in robes to bedroom two and three
– For your comfort, there is a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to the lounge and ducted evaporative throughout
– Newly renovated bathroom
– Laundry with external access and for added convenience; a second toilet
– Versatile rear yard consisting of a paved entertaining zone, lawn space and a storage shed
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double, lockable garage
– La Salle College, St Brigid’s Primary School, North Metropolitan Tafe; all within 1.3km
– Just a short 100m stroll to Koolbardie Park, complete with walking tracks and playground
– Less than 300m to a bus stop which is en route to Midland Train Station, providing easy access to the CBD
– Explore a plethora of shopping at Midland Gate, approx. 1.5km away
– Spend your weekends visiting restaurants, wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport