Located in the heart of Leederville, is where you will find this terrace style townhouse of generous proportions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sleek kitchen with optimal storage and bench space, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Spacious bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– Street facing balcony off the main bedroom
– Air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Open plan living extends to the dual courtyards, perfect for entertaining
– Bathroom includes a tub for your relaxation
– Storeroom for any extra storage needs
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Take a stroll down your street to some iconic Leederville eateries, The Garden, Sayers Cafe and Gusto Gelato to name a few
– Oxford Street, home of Leederville’s buzzing cafe, restaurant and bar scene is just 180m away
– Fitness lovers will love the proximity to Loftus Recreation Centre, Beatty Park Leisure Centre, and Lake Monger
– Commute to and from work with ease, with Leederville Train Station just 450m away, and the nearest bus stop within 140m
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street
– 350m to The Good Grocer, open 24 hours for your convenience
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…