2/19 Selina Street, Innaloo WA 6018
Step into your urban abode in the heart of Innaloo.
Appreciate ground floor living, with a great sense of space.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of 8 residences
– King sized bedroom, with ceiling to floor mirrored built-in wardrobe
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher
– Separate laundry with external courtyard access (wall-mounted clothesline located just outside)
– Open plan living flows out to your generous courtyard
– Split-system air-conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Private rear storeroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One undercover car bay
**Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection**
– Super convenient freeway access via Cedric Street
– Approx. 2km to Stirling Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops along Scarborough Beach Road for an easy commute
– An easy 3.7km drive to Scarborough Beach
– 1.4km to a plethora of retail options at Westfield Innaloo
– Plenty of local parks and reserves to explore, including Millet Park right on your doorstep
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Innaloo is a suburb situated 10km northwest of the Perth CBD, bound by a number of major freeways and roads – providing accessibility to the city and major leisure and…