Modern retro living
On the doorstep to Yokine, North Perth and surrounds, 120 Osborne Street gifts the conveniences of city fringe living at undeniable value.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living flowing onto a relaxed front porch
– Practical kitchen, with pressed metal to the cabinetry
– Neutral colouring throughout, making styling a breeze
– Option to close off bedrooms from the living area, promoting independent living
– Generous bathroom with a retro flavour, face height storage plus a tub
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
– Paved and private courtyard ready for you to make your own
– Small garden shed for any extra storage needs
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Carport with room for extra parking in tandem
– Within 6km of the City
– Free flowing buses within proximity on Wanneroo Rd
– Approx. 500m walk to the iconic Marco’s Pizza and surrounding eateries
– 350m to Tuart College and just over 3.5km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley
– Within 1km of Flinders Square and Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….