19B/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Come home to your ground floor abode, superbly positioned within easy reach of shops, public transport and Freeway access.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Updated kitchen equipped with fridge and dishwasher
– Two bedrooms, both with wardrobes
– Spacious bathroom with combined laundry (and washing machine)
– Enjoy outdoor space in your courtyard
– In a well maintained complex with strong community spirit amongst residents
Pets: Sorry, no pets are not permitted by strata
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One, allocated car space
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….