Surprising Subi space
Fancy some space in central Subi?
194 York gives a nod to character and comfort, with options for living, inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enclosed front garden and driveway, with ample parking options
– The spacious living and meals zone has air conditioning
– Enjoy cooking with gas and a garden view. The kitchen is also equipped with a dishwasher
– For the independent household, the bedrooms are separated by the living zone and all of them have air conditioning
– The main bedroom has a semi-ensuite and the second bathroom has a tub for your relaxation
– Versatile room with access to the rear gardens; set this up as an additional living space or a fourth bedroom
– Storeroom within the rear courtyard
Pets: Pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Parking: Driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles
– Enjoy living two blocks from the plethora of retail and dining options on offer along Hay Street
– 400m walk to Bob Hawke College
– Stroll to your local Coles and Woolworths in just over 600m, along with Subiaco Train Station and Subiaco Square Shopping Centre
– 1km to Kings Park
– Or ride your bike to the Terrace within 3km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…