Settle into Mount Hawthorn living and homely charm on Harrow Street.
You will enjoy multiple zones for living, inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Street front home with gated entry to the front gardens
– Spacious front lounge room with versatile office nook, for those working from home
– Open plan kitchen and meals with second living zone
– Enjoy low-maintenance garden courtyards, that wrap around the entire home
– All three bedrooms have built-in robes and the main with a spacious ensuite and courtyard access
– Family bathroom with a tub
– For your comfort year-round, there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and bedrooms
– Separate Laundry space and WC, convenient for guest use
– Storeroom within the rear courtyard
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Walk to the locals within 600m, Yelo, Birraz Ristobar, Spritz Spizzicheria, Hobart Deli and Chinta, to name a few
– 1400m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– All your retail needs are also about 700m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
– Just over 3.5km to the City, with high frequency buses on Scarborough Beach Road to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…