19/55 Second Avenue, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Second to none
Top floor living on the Avenue, where you’ll be among the buzz of Mount Lawley and Inglewood.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Internal living flows seamlessly onto your private balcony
– Updated kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Enjoy meals with a view, in your sun-lit dining area
– Two well sized bedrooms, the main with a double wardrobe
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning will see you through the seasons
– Gated complex, for added peace of mind
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure, undercover parking bay
– Stumbling distance to Beaufort Street cafes, bars and retail boutiques
– Busy professionals, will appreciate the 24-hour convenience of being within 200m of Mount Lawley IGA
– Close proximity to public transport, with Mt Lawley Train Station within 1km, and the nearest bus stop approx. 200m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
Please note, this property is offered unfurnished. The fridge, portable air-conditioner (bedroom 1), and drawers (bedroom 2), which are pictured, are not included.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…