18B Mildmay Street, Balga WA 6061
The best of
Something special, from the inside out.
You will appreciate furniture inclusions for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Quiet, middle villa
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, gas cooking and equipped with a fridge and dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco living on the outdoor lounge set
– Coastal styling to the furnished living and meals space
– To promote the independent household the main bedroom is in the front wing of the home
– For your comfort there is split system air conditioning to the main bedroom and living zone
– Separate laundry with side access
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Furniture Inclusions: Key furniture pieces (as pictured) to living zone and two bedrooms, to be confirmed on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– 650m walk to John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School and 1.1km to North Metropolitan TAFE Balga
– Within 2km to The Square shopping precinct and Stirling Leisure Centres- Herb Graham
– Direct access to the Coast or Perth Airport via Reid Highway
– Reach Perth city within 12km, with high frequency bus routes on Mirrabooka Avenue to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept online applications
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Villa House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport