18 Jason Place, Padbury WA 6025
Idyllic Padbury position, with multiple outdoor living zones to impress the whole family.
Why you will love living HERE
– Open living and meals zone with high ceilings and a strong connection to the gardens
– Kitchen of stone benches that comes with gas cooking, a pantry and breakfast bar
– Enjoy alfresco dining on the rear decking and garden games in the front yard
– Main bedroom with ensuite and the family bathroom has a tub
– Versatile fourth room, to accommodate guests or working from home
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room plus ceiling fans to the bedrooms
– Laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock-up garage/enclosed carport
– Walkway on your street will take you to Forrest Plaza Shopping Centre for retail, restaurants and medical
– 800m walk to Bambara Primary School and even closer to Padbury Community Kindy
– Within 3km of Whitfords Train Station or the Freeway entries
– Approx. 2km to shopping, dining and entertainment at Westfield Whitford City
– Enjoy weekends on the coast, reaching Whitfords Beach in approx. 4km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport