Beaufort and beyond
Ideally located among Perth’s entertainment and arts district, you will love the short stroll to the many restaurants, and trendy retail of Beaufort Street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished and equipped ready to go
– Spacious open plan living which extends seamlessly onto your balcony
– Well appointed kitchen featuring a large stone bench, gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances- including dishwasher
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom and living zone
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– European laundry cleverly tucked away, with dryer included
– Ample storage solutions throughout including storeroom and linen cupboard
– Rest easy knowing your new home is located within a secure complex with unique fob entry to each floor
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure car bay for one
– Positioned right on the doorstep to the cafe strip on Beaufort Street; including Mary St Bakery, Si Paradiso, Two Fat Indians to name a few
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favourites then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city, within 1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport