Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and just a stroll to the vibrant Leederville and Mount Hawthorn café strips, this residence is sure to impress.
Renovated to the highest of standards and boasting stunning park vistas.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished, to make for an easy move
– Chic kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
– Bedrooms both with built in mirrored wardrobes and remote control ceiling fans
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
– Modern bathroom with large stand-alone bath tub, overhead rain shower and large double basin
– Balcony with built in bar/bench overlooking the park
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
– Metres from Oxford Street, boasting an array of restaurants, cafes and boutiques
– Bus stops along Oxford Street for an easy commute, Leederville Train Station also 1.4km down the road
– Easy access to the Freeway via Vincent Street taking you North or South in no time
– Exercise lovers will enjoy the proximity to Beatty Park Leisure Centre and the picturesque Lake Monger, perfect for walks
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Floor Area is 60 m²
- Apartment House Category
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…