17 Carson Court, Gosnells WA 6110
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this well appointed family residence offers great space, both inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Versatile living options available, with three spacious zones
– Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Inviting alfresco flows seamlessly from the kitchen and dining area
– Family bathroom, plus separate laundry with a second toilet and external access
– Storage options via the lockable shed to rear
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Undercover parking for two, plus additional off street parking provisions for family and friends
– Tucked away at the end of a quaint cul-de-sac
– Approx. 900m to the local IGA, various eateries and tavern
– Less than a 300m stroll to the nearest bus stop
– Super convenient access to Tonkin and Albany Hwy
– Plenty of parks and reserves right on your door step, with Dwyer Reserve right next door and Jean Garvey Oval just at the end of the street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning