Feel the vibrancy of Leederville.
You will appreciate the ease of living, in your middle town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and dining, the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Glass doors open out to the alfresco, extending the living space within
– All bedrooms and both bathrooms are upstairs
– For your comfort there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to living and sleeping zones
– Laundry adjacent to the main bathroom
– Storage space within the garage
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Parking: Double garage
– 270m to The Good Grocer IGA and the heart of Leederville
– Within 1.5km of West Leederville Primary School
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 700m walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…